Candid Catholic Convos - 7-14-2024

 Lately I've been thinking about all the friends I’ve had over the years – the ones that didn’t stand the test of time, the ones who walked away when it got hard, the ones I walked away from, the friendships I outgrew and the friends I left behind when I changed jobs or moved to another city. It also got me thinking about how challenging it is to make friends anymore, especially as a busy adult, how committing to and fostering a new relationship takes time and effort we may not have or be willing to give. And what about those lifelong friends? How do we maintain them in different seasons of life? Today I’m sitting down with Zack Haney, the director for Youth and Young Adult Ministry, to really dive into how we can cultivate and foster authentic friendships as busy adults. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candid Catholic Convos - 8-27-2023

Candid Catholic Convos - 10-23-2022

Candid Catholic Convos - 12-11-2022